List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
In an emergency, you only have one chance...and usually very little time...to make the right decision. How can you be certain you have the knowledge you need? Through six editions, Rosen’s Emergency Medicine has set the standard in emergency medicine, offering unparalleled comprehensiveness, clarity, and authority. Now, the seventh edition places the latest knowledge at your fingertips, while a more streamlined format makes it easy to find the exact information you seek more rapidly and conveniently than ever before. Best of all, this resource includes access to a companion website where you will find the full text of the book, reference links to MEDLINE, and more.Presents more than 1,200 exquisite color illustrations that accurately capture the real-life appearance of patient symptoms and diagnostic imaging findings, helping you to reach a definitive diagnosis more easily.Includes "Cardinal Presentations" sections that provide quick and easy guidance on differential diagnosis and directed testing. Presents greatly expanded coverage of emergency ultrasound and emergency gynecological disorders to place the latest knowledge at your fingertips, as well as state-of-the-art coverage of emergency ultrasound, management of sepsis, new airway devices, updated protocols for adult and pediatric cardiac arrest, STEMI and NSTEMI/ACS, DVT and PTE, and much, much more. Features a streamlined format (now two volumes instead of three) that focuses on the most need-to-know information so you can find answers more quickly.
No features available.
- Textbook of Family Medicine E-Book (Textbook of Family Practice (Rakel))
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation E-Book (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print)
- Update on Medical Disorders in Pregnancy, An Issue of Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics – E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- The Clinician’s Handbook of Natural Medicine E-Book
- Travel Medicine E-Book: Expert Consult (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print)