Epicardial Interventions in Electrophysiology, An Issue of Cardiac Electrophysiology Clinics (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Epicardial ablation is a relatively new technique that is less invasive than traditional surgical ablation. It shows promise in certain patient populations. This issue of Cardiac Electrophysiology Clinics is one of the first collections of articles on this cutting edge technique.
No features available.
- Geriatric Psychiatry, An Issue of Psychiatric Clinics – E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Update on Medical Disorders in Pregnancy, An Issue of Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics – E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Palliative Medicine and Hospice Care, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics: Small Animal Practice – E-Book: Small Animal Practice – E-Book (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
- Concussion in Sports, An Issue of Clinics in Sports Medicine – E-Book (The Clinics: Orthopedics)
- Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review 2010-2011 E-Book: Certification and Recertification