List Price: $124.00
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Now in its fourth edition with the revised title - Managing Sports Injuries: a guide for students and clinicians - this highly practical guide maintains its evidence-based approach while introducing new material from both research and clinical sources. It is a comprehensive resource for the management of soft-tissue injuries, focusing on therapy. Well referenced and extensively illustrated, this text continues to be invaluable to physiotherapists, sports and massage therapists, medical practitioners, and all those involved in the treatment of athletes and sports people.Full colour text and illustrations emphasizing all practical techniquesTreatment notes expanded with added topics and basic examination protocolsAdditional material enhancing clinical valuePractical "how-to-do" approach enabling application of new techniquesUpdated research references
No features available.
- Sports Coaching E-Book: Professionalisation and Practice
- ACSM’s Complete Guide to Fitness & Health (American College of Sports Medicine (Unnumbered))
- Concussion in Sports, An Issue of Clinics in Sports Medicine – E-Book (The Clinics: Orthopedics)
- Sports Emergencies E-Book: Management Scenarios
- Integrated Sports Massage Therapy E-Book: A Comprehensive Handbook